Posted by: wally | 2009-04-13

post nasal

i normally go to a gp for sinus infections etc. the usual mdeication i getis celestamine,headache stuff myprodol etc.decongestion.occasionally i also use allergy tablets,loratadine becomes quite regular so i went to see a ENT who put me on prednisone,deselex,nasal spray, of the symptoms i' ve had the last few weeks have been an irritating cough. he said i could continue with whatever cough medication i have been using,including a few days later cold/flu medication. i am still coughing a lot especially when i speak,the last two days i have had a painful headached in the front of my face above my eyes.i have been using sinutab,DMD benylin cough mixture,Ibucod for headache. i must say i feel terrible! i am due to go back to the ENT on the 20th, but i don' t know if i can wait that long

Hallo Wally
I don't think you should wait - it sounds as if you need antibiotics as you may have an acute infection