Posted by: Doris | 2013-02-02

post menopausal supplements

Am posting my question again as it may have been overlooed as it was not answered-please excuse the duplication.

I''''ve used natural products to curb the effects of menopause the past 8 years but now I have a few minor symptoms left. The symptoms are mild depression, vaginal dryness and slight mood swings. Could you please advise what products I should be taking besides a good multi-vitamin. (am on Solal Women 50+).

Regards Doris

Expert ImageNatural health

The symptoms you are still having mild depression, vaginal dryness and mood swings are all still related to hormones. If you have no family history of breast cancer you can use Black Cohosh to assist your symptoms. Increasing vitamin E is also advisable for the dryness. Chinese medicine can treat your symptoms above as well. Fem+ from Wings is effective in treating your symptoms.

Kind regards
Dr DEbbie