Question
Posted by: confused | 2008/07/11

post ivf

had 2 grade2 embryos trans having period pain a few days later what now

Dear Confused

The fact that you had 2 embryos of grade 2 quality at the time of transfer does not necessarily mean that you will not be able to conceive. If you are having period pains just a few days after the transfer does also not imply that the embryos are not implanting. My suggestion is to wait the full 12 days after the transfer and do a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: A | 2008/07/15

Confused, period pain means nothing without an actual bleed. What could be conceived as period pain could be implantation. I also had cramping and i was pregnant. Dont stress yet and good luck

Reply to A