Question
Posted by: post abortion | 2010-06-05

post abortion

I had to get an abortion about 5weeks ago. I got my period, the normal time, 2weeks ago, but it was weird. It stopped after 4days, and then it would just randomly begin a few days later for one day, this happened 3 times. And sometimes after urinating there is like this light red blood, but it is like a sticky type thing, not like liquid blood. Is this normal?

See below

3
Posted by: post abortion | 2010-06-13

they gave me pills to widen cervix and break the bag which carries the baby. When that was over, they used the suction method. I don''t know if it is only because I was already 16weeks, and the abortion was necessary, not choice. I think the earlier you are, the less painful method they use, because then it isn''t so developed.

Reply to post abortion
Posted by: confused | 2010-06-08

hi, im sorry if i seem selfish.this is not to answer your question but to ask one. which method did you use?i think im preggies and but i dont think i''ll be able to go through the procudure which apperantly sucks it out.if you didnt and used a pill or so,please advise me.

Reply to confused
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-06-07

See below