Question
Posted by: Sanet. | 2012/05/22

Post 617

Me AGAIN! So the cortisone affected me. And the Dr phoned me for admission on Thursday after the op when I was ''handle with care''. No sudden movements, thus could not take the dogs to the kennels. I have to be in Cape Town on Monday. Thereafter I have a new manager, to whom I prefer not to disclose mu Dx. She has proven unreliable in the past. I''ve only slept 2.5 hours. I have racing thoughts, this huge self confidence, talkative and I talk at the speed of light. .Probably not enough for an admission, and I don''t want it now. But I''m maxed out on all my Moodstabilisers. If only he arranged a transfer between hospitals. Noe I have to phone him and if he doesn''t listen, there''s plenty psychiatrists in My area.

However had we may try, life gets complicated, doesn't it ? But what you're describing sure sounds like hypomania. And one of the tricky things about hypomania, is that when one is hypomanic, one rarely agrees with those who think you are. Hope you manage to get things sorted out re treatment, and return to normal altitude soon

1