Question
Posted by: Margot | 2012/07/19

POST 615

I did not dump him, he dumped me. His ex-wife was a very attractive and sexy woman who ran off with another man and got herself pregnant by the other man before their divorce was even finalised! I will just leave him alone for now and hopefully he will realise he has made a mistake - I am not like his ex-wife, I would not leave him for another man!

OK. People who under-estimate the risk of relaionships the first time round, often unhelpfully respond by over-estimating the risk the next time round, with someone better

2
Posted by: Freddy | 2012/07/19

Vrou. Fockof net met jou k@k en al.

Ons almal het ons eie focken stres soos dit is.

If you get dump...well lifes a b!tch

Reply to Freddy