Question
Posted by: Sanet | 2012/03/26

Post 606

Hi CS ( you are my saving grace these days)

I sent the documents to my Manager proving that my Geodon and Epitec was declined. I got an email this morning that I must see her WHEN I come to the office. I phoned her and said, but I''m not allowed! She was in a hurry and just said come whenever you can again. I think I have made more trouble sending the documents from Discovery than it did me any good.
At least she did not say come and see me ASAP.
I''m running away with things now. But, Im really concerned.
I think she is going to give me a mouthful about believing that she did not trust me.
BTW I spent a relaxing weekend in Hermanus. I had to come for a site visit tomorrow and took a longweekend. On Friday I wanted to commit suicide, but today I feel better. I''m taking Epitec 200mg and Lamitor 100mg (which I had left) on the advice of my new Psychiatrist. Seeing my Psychologist regularly, but she is going on holiday for 3 weeks in April.
Just good to know you are here inbetween sessions. I''ll see the Shrink again on 11 April. Then I''ll have a better idea if I like him or not.
Thanks for all your advice and patience. It is much appreciated.

Well, saving grace or saying grace, both worthwhile pursuits. Well done for the relaxing weekend - pity no medical aid provides such treatments.
Try to avoid the damaging habit of Awfulizing, of imagining to worst possible explanation for events and suffering the consequences of the worst, even before they have happened.
With your psychologist going on leave, spend some time in the last couple of sessions rehearsing how best to handle any crisis that might arise while she's away.

2
Posted by: Obvious | 2012/03/26

Again an over reaction.
Why did u just not mail back suggesting a time u were thinking of coming in to the office and ask if this is convenient?
When you get there ask if it is okay to resume normal office visits.
She is a manager and of course will be very busy at certain times,phoning and expecting to chat is unreasonable.

u must learn to stop instantly reacting 2 situations and expecting the worse.All this unnessary drama is wearing on yourself and others - u must learn 2 calm down and react reasonably.Do u not have a sensible friend 2 discuss things with?

Reply to Obvious