Question
Posted by: Lee | 2012/02/01

Post 599599 Ladies &  CS - HELP : are all divorcees with kids stupid and all men spongers/users/abusers?

Society has made women feel so dependent on having a man (ANY man) that they feel worthless if they dont have one.
Teach your daughters the difference between a man who flatters and a man who compliments, a man who lusts and a man who loves, a man who takes and a man who gives. Teach your sons to be the right kind of man. The best way to teach these lessons is to be this kind of example.
The commandments of a relationship:
NO CRAP SHALL BE TAKEN
SECOND CHANCES BUT NO THIRDS
THE FIRST WARNING COUNTS
WOMEN DO NOT DO PICKING UP OF DIRTY CLOTHES OR DRUNK MEN
WHERE YOU FALL DOWN DRUNK IS WHERE YOU WILL BE LEFT
YOU NO GIVE YOU NO GET
YOU PAY YOU STAY
YOU COOK YOU EAT
YOU CLEAN YOU LIVE
YOU BE NICE YOU GET NICE

I'm surprised at the negative responses to these rather reasonable suggestions. Try reversing them and see if you'd prefer to live by those rules --- I'll take any amount and sort of crap, give infiite amounts of chances, an so on --would that be better for you ?
And if the opening paragraph ( distingish a aker from a Giver, etc ) should apply equally to men and omen

6
Posted by: A MAN | 2012/02/02

If you open yourself to exploitation and abuse. you will be exploited and abused.

Reply to A MAN
Posted by: WANT-2-KNOW | 2012/02/02

I was the posted on that one and i hear you Lee. Funny thing they the first lady is now trying to " help"  the druggie who called her names and slashed all 4 her tires ....

im actually so fed up with these friends who just cannot break from these loooooosers....

year after year its just a repeat over and over and over...

SJOE _ wees bly jy''t so ''n wonderlike man en dink aan die wat nie so gelukkig is nie - sy is nie " harsh"  nie sy is moeg van mans wat nie eiers het nie wat om vroue teer wat te useless is om hulle onderhoud te betaal om agter hulle self skoon te maak ens. nes ek

Reply to WANT-2-KNOW
Posted by: Sjoe | 2012/02/01

Pretty harsh....
I love my husband too much to treat him like a dog (as above).
He is the bread winner, the provider, the head of our home.
Personally, I think women, with an attitute like yours, are guilty of making men weak and loose their backbones.
No thanl-you, I would rather be the good wife to my good, warm, loving husband.

Reply to Sjoe
Posted by: Obvious | 2012/02/01

You obviously have a chip on yr shoulder and are filled with anger and resentment.
l am afraid with your attitude and venom you are unlikely to attract a warm loving committed man.
Perhaps a dog would be more appropriate, they are easier to train and are more forgiving of their owners.

Along with a dog can l suggest theraphy, as most men(except desperate losers) would be too scared to date you with your attitude and outlook!

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2012/02/01

Believe and follow those commandments and your llife will be a struggle

Reply to Motlalentwa
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2012/02/01

Believe and follow those commandments and your live will be a struggle.

Reply to Motlalentwa