Posted by: Ralph | 2008-11-12

post 595

As a man I' m not sure why women are so hung up on shaving " down there"  - in my view this is a huge non-issue - be happy with what God gave you - men do not really care !

My personal view is that to shave everything off is wierd and unnnatural !

I would suggest a different strokes for different folks approach and attitude here. Let's allow everyone the right to explore and express their personal preferences when it comes to grooming, their erotic turn ons and offs, etc.

We are all unique and individual persons on many levels including having our own unique erotic maps.

Posted by: Ray | 2008-11-12

Agree 100% with him !

Reply to Ray
Posted by: Clara | 2008-11-12

I agree with Ray. The secrecy and seclusion turns my man on

Reply to Clara
Posted by: Ray | 2008-11-12

Rather stay beautiful, bushy and natural as God intended!

Reply to Ray
Posted by: winston | 2008-11-12

I believe like so much in life, also pubic hair style is a matter of personal taste. Men are ruled by the visual and so it is no wonder that also the appearance of a vagina is extremely exciting, particularly if it is not ordinary! Btw, rather use hair removal cream or waxing. Shaving results in so many problems.

Reply to winston
Posted by: Striker | 2008-11-12

I cannot believe there r still woman out there that ask the question of shaving. Hair down there r so disgusting. It smells of wee all day, except if u carry a facecloth with u all the time.

Reply to Striker
Posted by: PL | 2008-11-12

Everyone preferences are different regarding this. Lots of men prefer it shaven, some, like you, don' t.

Some women prefer it shaven, others don' t. It' s all just a personal thing.

Reply to PL