Question
Posted by: Anri | 2012/01/26

post 555

Prof Simpson, I did see a psigiatrist. The same dr that subscribe my son'' Conserta. I just couldn''t speak to him.

Isn''t there maybe a selfhelp book that I can try? One of those that YOU wrote? I''ve read your profile :). Anything rather than speaking to somebody face to face? Can''t YOU help me?

Strange how all of my friends and some of my co workers, speak to me about their problems an I can listen and help them think about solutions, but when it comes to my own problems I don''t know the answers. I just can''t talk to somebody about this. There is also a fear in my heart that the dr will tell my husband. That will ruin him.

Thanks for your support and quick responses to all our questions.

Answered the other time this question was posted

1