Question
Posted by: Sanet | 2012/03/11

Post 520

I did not think clearly, because she was spiteful. She got my SMS that I was coming, but ignored it and let me travel all the way. Least she could do was to let me know on Thursday I''m buggering her around and Sat is not suitable. Anyway, I just walked away, leaving everything there. So, I need someone to go and collect it. Looks like a friend will go, before she gets rid of it.
I''ve got 3 pieces with her, since July that she never felt up to grouting.

Other news is, my psychologist wants to talk things through. She wants to understand why I''m so unhappy with her treatment . I said fine, but if it''s going to result in conflict we best leave it for now, because my mood is very fragile. She suddenly came up with an appointment for Tuesday, strange because she was fully booked for a month.

My sister and my friends are very concerned about me. They have not seen me act out like this before. How long till the Epitec kicks in again? Hope it''s that, anyway. Otherwise I''m just going mad.

So, she's better at grousing than grouting.
Its understandable both that your previous psychologist would like to better understand what went wrong, as I'd guess that any offense she gave was nto her intention ; and that you would feel reluctant to get re-engaged in conversation. Your new and old psychologists could be invited to talk to each other, but that wouldn't ne practical to do in your presence, and you might not like the sense of them talking behind your back. If you consider seeing her, set ground-rules ahead of time, asking that your current fragility be recognized.
You're not going mad, though it may feel like that, but going unstable, necessitating caution.
Appointments do sometimes suddenly turn up, when another patient cancels a session.

4
Posted by: Obvious | 2012/03/12

Not judging but as CS says u r becoming unstable - proceed with caution
Take care of yourself

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: ... | 2012/03/12

coo-coo coo-coo

Reply to ...
Posted by: Obvious | 2012/03/11

On post 508 yu said you have an appointment with a new phycologist on Tues?
Why not get the old one to phone the new one and avoid the stress f seeing your old one again?

Reply to Obvious