Posted by: doris | 2009-01-13

post: 481 : Re - will he do it?

As i mentioned yesterday when i sent about hubby and prostitutes, it indeed happenned, i phoned him later wanting to know whether he has arrived at his parents house but his response seemed as if he is not free to talk to me, he was so urgy on the phone and that' s where i asked him as to why he's so shaky when he talks i aksed if he has someone in a car and his reply was even if he had someone on his car he will not be shaky to talk to me, i said to him then why do you have someone in a car because when i' m with him he does not lift anyone in his car.

I asked him as to why does he do that, he told me that i must talk the person in a car as to why she is in the car and i know this because he mentioned that he has a lady in his car. Gosh, i did not bellieve it because that' s what i thought he would do and he did it.

Then i phoned him again he left his phone to ring and ring and ring until it was on voicemail, i did this three times, i keep on asking myself as to why do we have to cheat everytim we far from our partners, i felt so betrayed and humiliated andbeiong let down, i just thought that after all that we do in bed now he is going to do it with a prostitute, my my my.

Later when he arrived he called but i swicthed off my phone then later i told him not call me, i saked him as to why he did that he just kept quite and said when i finish talking i will tell him, i felt as i' m so stupid to have called him again, on top of all these he is christian who also preach at church, i really don' t know what to say, a christian or tsotsi, we are married the western marriage and as christians and we promised to be faithfull as every couple do in this whole world.

But i feel so betrayed in such a way that i a divorce now, i' m four months pregnant and we also have a daughter three years , but i think it's now to leave, i' m working and have a very good job what more do I want from a cheating husband?

By the sound of your letter, this is not the first time that the cheating has happened. As I mentioned yesterday, I strongly recommend that you seek the assistance of a psychologist or counselor to guide you through your emotions and to assist you to make sound decisions for yourself and your children. If your husband does not want to get divorced and you would like to work through your underlying problems, distrust and betrayal you definitely need to seek professional guidance

Posted by: Wondering | 2009-01-14

You two are playing way too many mind games. If he cheats, kick him to the curb.

Reply to Wondering