Question
Posted by: Tim | 2010-08-18

Post 454: Is my g/f cheating on me? Please help.

Feedback

I confronted my g/f about this guy who was calling her, and she said, that guy was someone she used to work with. I asked my g/f is there anything going on between the two of you, she said " no this guy wants me and i told him i have a b/f" . To her suprise i asked her lets call this guy right now, she was amused she thought i was joking but i was serious, and then i called this guy, i told him not to call my g/f again and then i gave the fone to my g/f she told the guy " i told you not to call me ever again i told you i have a b/f and i''m with him right now" .

That guy never called again since.

So we are happy again now.

That's good news, thanks for the feedback. Looks like you also approached the subject well enough for her to offer you the truth. Long may this last!

7
Posted by: Tim | 2010-08-19

What you dont know wont kill you, if they see each other behind my back, let me not find out...cause its gonna be worse....

Reply to Tim
Posted by: Real | 2010-08-19

If there''s something going on between them they will simply arrange times when the other guy can call. So, you will think Nothing''s going on.... In the meantime. Just a thought!!!

Reply to Real
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-08-19

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Tim | 2010-08-18

Well said Anon

1) I asked her why did she keep his number on her fone and she said so that when he calls she can ignore the calls.
2)That one i didnt ask her

What i like is that we spoke about that matter, but anything from now on...i forsee danger...no excuses now

Reply to Tim
Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-18

Hi Tim

I don''t mean to make you become suspicious of your g/f from over. However I would like to ask her (If I were you) why did she still keep this " guy''s"  number on her phone.? And 2) why didn''t she tell you about this guy, and asked you to sort him out, If she had nothing to lose?

From my personal experience, I would rather tell my boyfriend that " some guy"  is on my case, and to however sort him out!

Food for thoughts...

Posted by: Tk | 2010-08-18

Controntation is the good medicine, cause now you will no longer speculate, you would have known the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

Good for you and your relationship.

Reply to Tk
Posted by: iyo | 2010-08-18

your so dumb, if there is something going on what you did wont solve nothing. OBVIOUSLY SHE GONNA SAY WANT YOU WANT TO HEAR.

Reply to iyo