Question
Posted by: Tracey | 2009/10/21

Post 4094 - Answer for you Doc

Yes,
I am scared to remain on Cymbalta because I have had severe interactions and reactions. My GP said he does not like initiating it as a rule.

Once I am off it can I maybe go onto something light that is not known to cause many side effects?

My GP says some of the drugs do the 2 molecule thing (the family of Cymbalta) but others don' t.

I must find something natural that helps for both depression and anxiety long-term. There just must be something.

Tracey

Hallo Tracey
There are so many different antidepressants on the market, I am sure you will be able to find something that works well with you - I suggest that you see a psychiatrist to evaluate you and prescribe the right type of medication for you. Your GP can then continue with giving the prescriptions.
You can also have a look at this website: http://altmedicine.about.com/od/depression/Depression.htm

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/21

Hallo Tracey

Reply to cyberdoc