Question
Posted by: Sheila | 2009/10/27

Post 4080 Mother and I

Hi Cybershrink

It is my house, she has her own room, she does what she wants.We disagree on everything.My bro got himself into truble she ceded in her house, pension and is totally dependant on me.He absconded.I need to get us both into counselling, I just don' t see any other way.I tries, she tries, just no go...

Hmm. Pioty that the brother wasted her sacrifice for him, which later became a sacrifice you have also been making. Is there any possibility of siting down calmly and talking this over quietly so at least you understand each other better ?

1