Posted by: Naive | 2009-09-29

Post 3570 Masturbation

As the risk of sounding completley stupid, does masturbation really cause / do all those weird things to ones body....????
I like to please myself sometimes and now I' m a bit worried !?!?!
I know this is probably a stupid question, but please advise ???

masturbation is perfectly safe and there's no reason not to masturbate provided it is not to an extent where it is intefering with your normal sex life.

Posted by: Ken | 2009-09-29

NOTE: Masturbation is completely normal and is in fact good for you. It has NEVER been proven to have any detrimental affect on a person whatsoever and it is recommended by experts.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: paul | 2009-09-29

It is a stupid question. Please grow up.

Reply to paul