Posted by: Missy H | 2009-10-02

Post 3542 - update

After being unlucky in the relationships I decided to concentrate on making myself happy. Going to gym, movies, library, walks and socialise more. I began to understand that I can be happy without a man.

Last week i met a common friend who told me that my X broke up with the chick he left me for, because he found out that she also has another boyfriend at work (they work together) and he has even removed her from his Facebook because their affair was painted there even their relationship status. I' m not sure if I should celebrate their break up or what? but what I realised is that I no longer need him back in my life after what he did to me.

Then today my X before this one ( who lied about his marriage status for 3 years)......he was busy preparing to marry his current gf as a 2nd being hunted by SARS so bad in such a way that he has put the wedding arrangements on hold........ I' m not sure if I should do a double celebration or what?

I was on the verge of relocating because he use to parage his new gf like a new car, I will bump into them everywhere I go - it used to hurt me so bad........even though I' ve moved on but now I feel like standing on the ROOF and SCREAM - HOOOOORRRRAAAY. I" m not feeling sorry for either of them and I think they deserve everything that is happening in their lives.

Why not just igore their break-up ? And ex should be EX. Just note calmly that you are well rid of them, and leave them to create their own problems, while you get on with your own life.