Posted by: Anon Guy | 2009-07-22

Post 3448 - Anon Girl

Hey Anon Girl , i am in the same boat as you and also considering casual sex with other women. Yes i agree life is too short.

it may be a better option to consult a sexologist. searching for sex outside of marriage may lead to future problems in the marriage as well as resentment and even divorce. please phone our helpline for a sexologist in your area: 0860 100 262.

Posted by: Anon!! | 2009-07-28

Anon Guy.....
Get a life bud....
This forum is not for damm dating...

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2009-07-24

Hey Anon Girl - do you maybe want to caht off this forum????

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon!! | 2009-07-23

I think we need a casual sex forum for people like us..

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: Anon Girl. | 2009-07-22

I don' t know. Tonight after exercise when we were both naked, sweaty and hot I kissed my husband intimately. He responded half hartedly and then pushed me away. So I tried talking to him in a relaxed way to determine what' s wrong and how can we make it better. I suggested that we go and see someone. He insists there is nothing wrong. I just dont know anymore...

Reply to Anon Girl.