Posted by: Just wondering | 2011-06-08

Post 253 For Sonskyn

See my comment.

No comment

Posted by: Anon | 2011-06-14

Just Wondering, my comments are facts. Did I touch a nerve of reality with you??

Posted by: Just Wondering | 2011-06-12

Anon, your purile comments about smegma laden foreskins brackets you as a proper unpleasant self opinionated ignoramus.

Reply to Just Wondering
Posted by: Anon | 2011-06-11

Sonskyn, Just Wondering cant handle the fact that you would pass over him for a guy with a circumcised penis. Fact is that he so likes his foreskin, he cant understand why you dont like a smelly smegma laden foreskin. He either lives with that fact or gets circumcised and gets some real love because he then had what more women want from a man.

I fully support your comments regarding what you like and dont like about a man''s penis and what you are willing to have a man stick in your vagina when it comes to a relationship.

Ladies like you are the reason guys will continue to get circumcised.....

Posted by: Sonskyn | 2011-06-10

Just wondering... ag, please get over yourself. I am entitled to my opinion and I am sticking to it. I even said in my posting that uncut men should not take offense.

I also said that the smell was off-putting... please note: OFF-PUTTING, not "  disgusting"  as you claim. "  Disgusting"  is a very strong word.

If someone had to smell me and that guy at 4 in the afternoon... I would bet my bottom dollar that I would smell much better. I don''''t know, maybe I just had a bad experience with him. He gave me the impression that he is clean from his appearence, but maybe he only polishes the body parts that people see LOL

Again, please don''''t take offense! Peace?

Reply to Sonskyn
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-06-08

No comment

Reply to Sexologist