Question
Posted by: Tania | 2011/01/29

Post 197 &  202

Thank you for that info. I am not very very fit, overweight and with High BP.

So would it still be normal if at 10 o''clock at night after resting with not much activity that my pulse is 110 would that still safely say that it would be acceptable for that pulse rate?

Sorry to be a pain with all the questions, I do really appreciate it though.

_____________________________

Subject:
Posted by: Pharmacist | 28/1/2011
Your pulse of less than 100 is perfectly normal. Depending on your fitness it may vary quite a lot but generally 70-110 is normal.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi T,

In my opinion that sounds relatively normal, although your health may definitely benefit from exercise and weight loss.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/01/31

Hi T,

Reply to pharmacist