Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2010-01-26

Post 1949

Hi Doc,

I would just like to thank you, once again on your reply and for the great advice and absolute friendlyness, I will most definitly post to you again when I have any more qeustions.

Well I started gyming last night and I felt great afterwards, we have a all in one home gym, treadmill, orbatrek, leg machine, exersice ball ect, and there is a swimming pool.

last night i started out with orbatrek for 10min then did walking lunges around the pool and squats, then leg curls and leg extensions, then went over to the exersice ball and did bridge ect with it, I did 3 sets of 10 reps with each and then did 10 mins of stomach exercise, tonight will be upper body also withcardio as far as I can push myself as i dont want to push too far and end up hurting myself as my body is not use to this kind of thing. next week I will also start with Yoga, cant wait!!

Once again thank you for your advice
Kind Regards

Dear Lisa
Thank you for your kind words which make my day! It’s so nice to get some feedback from a Reader. You are so lucky that you have all this gym equipment at home. Use it to its fully effect and you will see the results. You are sensible to start your exercise programme at a moderate level because you have not done exercise like this for a long time. Increase the intensity and time as you get fitter.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-01-27

Dear Lisa