Question
Posted by: Sue | 2009/01/26

Post 1718 - Possible Menopause

THe blood test the doc sent me for were hormonal, she told me that the estrogen count was normal, and the follicle test came back at 9.5. The tests were done on day 5 of my period (which had been fairly heavy as per normal). My sonar came back normal, and the report said I was pre-ovulatory. i have had no symptoms of Menopause at all, except for my disrupted cycle last month, where my period arrived on time, but lasted 10 days, then started again 11 or 12 days after I finished.

Thanks for your help

Thanks for the feedback Sue, did she put you on any treatment?