Question
Posted by: Unhappy Mom | 2008/08/11

Post 1651 - Very unhappy little Girl!!!

Hi Doc,

I have made an appointment at a clinical psychiatrist for my daughter (9) for wednesday. Any suggestions to what I say to her why I am taking her to this women?? Had a few comments last week again on she does not want to live, and I asked her is she really so unhappy and she said yes....I then told her I am going to take her to someone who she can speak to why she is so unhappy.

Thanks a lot

Sounds like you made a wise decision and explained it well. Maybe add that this will be someone who can help her to feel less unhappy. Let us know how it goes