Question
Posted by: weet nie | 2008-12-10

post 1633 abnormal sperm

We went to the doctor he told us the sperm count is not to low but the sperm have 2 tales and the cause can be that my husband is a welder and the welding can cause that to happen is there any thing we can do to increase the changes of geting pregnant he went to his boss and they baught him the portectif clothing he need. How long will it take before it will turn normal again please help we are stil young he is 24 and i am 27

Sperm regenerate in 3 months, so wait 3 months and then re-test.

1
Posted by: Me | 2008-12-10

My doc told us that sperm is born every day,and it takes 72 days for them to mature!get stiminogro tablets from the chemist,it also helps for sperm developement

Reply to Me