Question
Posted by: sarah | 2010/08/30

post 1627 HELP

I went to the pharmacy and got some diflucan...after charades with the pharmacist as I dont speak the language in south america. the thrush seems to have cleared up, but it still burns slightly when i urinate so i am still drinking the bicarb in water. i have not been very diligent at drinking it as travelling makes it tricky. i still have the slight nausea but this is only when i eat. would the bicarb make me a bit nauseaus if i eat? i tried to get a pregnancy test, but the pharmacist said i had to go to the hospital for that! as i am in south america now this language barrier is a nightmare! should i carry on with the bicarb? i am due to get my period in the next week so i guess i´ l know soon enough if i am pregnant..hehe. but it has only been a week that i have been back with my partner, and he has not ejaculated in me! would i possibly feel symptoms of pregnancy in one week!! we have been together for a while but only now started a sexual relationship, so i have been celibate for 3 years. i thought perhaps it was just due to starting having sex again?

Hallo Sarah
thrush and a slight urinary tract infection can be caused by renewed sexual activities. A UTI can also make you feel slightly nauseous, carry on with bicarb and drink enough water (8 glasses a day) especially if it is hot. If you get cold shivers or fever you have to have your urine tested as you may need antibiotics.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/30

Hallo Sarah