Posted by: Silly Girl | 2008-11-13

Post 1613 &  1622

Wow, I seemed to have caused quite a fracas!

The outcome :
It turns out that I am not pregnant, just very late which was probably brought on by all the stress of my situation. I agree, the affair is very wrong and know I need to make a decision between my best friend and the man I love.

One thing is certain, I have learned which man will stand by me no matter what. I have learned that people judge others very easily and it is much easier to throw insults than guidance. Most importantly, contraceptives are a must until I am ready.

Lastly, to That Guy - thank you for the laugh, I needed it!

Its a common problem that life stress causes delayed period, and then stressing about that seems to be able to help to delay it stil further. GOod point learned on contraceptives, and on the value of your marriage. You now know more about situations well worth avoiding. Wy not work on healing and enhancing the marriage ?

Posted by: Nozi | 2008-11-13

Good luck and look after yourself it' s your life so don' t take too much heed of what was written here.Look deep within you and find your answer.

Reply to Nozi
Posted by: Bud | 2008-11-13

Silly girl, a note from a man that what you did my wife did to me. In the end you will be caught, it will cause you to get devorced and 10 to 1 your hubby will be there to catch you when this other person lets you fall. You see my dear for him it is a rush to be with a woman that is married. How did the guy say to my wife will she was married, I LOVE YOU AND I WILL LOOK AFTER YOU AND MAKE YOU WHOLE!! She fell for it as you have, empty promisses, you been seen as a slut, you brake into pieces and who stands there with the glue to get you bake to gether good old reliable. You see silly girl to you he is not exsiting enough and this other idiot is. Ask my wife what her words are now, I WILL RATHER HAVE OLD RELIABLE WHO KEEPS ME SAFE AND WHO LOVES ME WITH EVERY FIBER OF HIS BODY THAN HAVE A LIE AND CHEATER IN MY BED!!!! Good luck and here is to you making the correct dissision!!!!

Reply to Bud
Posted by: Um | 2008-11-13

Silly girl,

Try to, as far as you go, to live a honest life. Otherwise, what' s the point. Get yourself on track and make a thorough decision, face it, it' s not fair to keep your husband or lover from love that will be for them exclusively.

Finding out that you' re not pregnant, does not mean that the situation never existed. Do the right thing and make sure your life is prioritized and sorted enough to enable you to enjoy every moment.

Reply to Um
Posted by: Anoni | 2008-11-13

Thanks! There ARE some people who care, always remember.
Good luck....

Reply to Anoni
Posted by: Bell | 2008-11-13

Keep to your commitment to GOD and to your husband or leave him. He deserves no less.

You dodged a bullet this time, next time you might not be so lucky.

You were silly and I hope this taught you a lesson, We all make mistakes, it what we do after that counts.

Reply to Bell
Posted by: That guy | 2008-11-13

Anytime silly girl...good luck with everything

and to the others...see i told you she was not pregnant!

Reply to That guy
Posted by: Really? | 2008-11-13

Well, that' s great to hear. It would have been unfortunate if a baby was involved.

But this should not mean that you may continue your affair. If you do want to be with your lover, you must first end it with your husband. It' s only fair that you give your husband a chance to find a woman who will love him completely.

Reply to Really?