Posted by: Credenza | 2009-09-30

Post 1605

I continued readind the book(Dr Holford Low -GL diet bible ) and Dr Holford is bashing Low - fat diets , He says they dont work and he explained why they dont work and how many dieticians are still prescribing the Low - Fat diet .

I think you should read the book Doc , its very interesting .I mean he a nutritionist , It must be true ? Even the SOME of the ladies in the wehgtloss support group agree ,what do you think ?

Dear Credenza
If you are happy with what Dr Holford says then good and well. He is not a nutritionist but an experimental psychologist who is interested in nutrition. Unfortunately many of his theories have been criticised by leading nutritionists who do have valid degrees in the field of nutrition, and he is not regarded as very credible by the scientific community. But as I said, if you like his approach and can lose weight with his diets then that's fine by me. I can however, not support most of this theories because he is not fully trained in the field of nutrition.