Question
Posted by: ann | 2008/08/04

Post 1589

Hi CS, Got your response on 1590, unfortunately i cant get in to read your reply on 1589, i have noticed and done it before if you leave out the subject/nickname it locks you out. Please could you repeat your response on 1590. Im really sorry for this!! Thank you so much.

Can someone else perhaps repost the missing response ? It'd be dificult for me ( as I work in a different section of the website ) to access past questions --- and where I work, they are not numbered, so I can't be sure which ones you are specifically referring to.
Taking a wild guess, is the following your missing response ? ---
" COngratulations. Considering how many ribbons and medals are dished out for sports, I think lasting marriages deserve a national medal as well.
Now, what's not clear from your message, is what has changed. Presumably you have always been "different", but recently this has become irksome rather than interesting. Maybe it's yopur toleration of the diffferences that has altered. You seem to be troubled by predictability and routine, and a lack of play, something which often arises from the circumstances of a long marriage and the responsibilities for family and work. Wouldn't marriage counselling be a good idea, and a wide investment of time ? If the work has been 24/7 365 days a year, what time have either of you left for playfulness and variation ? "