Question
Posted by: Punzi | 2008/06/10

Post 1484: Secret affair

Please TERINA do your self a favoir and back off to others people's business, Its' not you what his doing.

Tel me How would you live with yourself after you break up this two copuple's........ You a going to hurt Two people very deeply. as I said is not your business, back off. Just be prepared when it will be comming to you.

sigh

4
Posted by: Kb | 2008/06/11

Punzi - your reply disgusts me. You are obviously one of the many woman that have affairs with married men. If you think Terina should stay out of it, maybe you should take your own advice and get the hell off this site AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS as your advice STINKS....

Reply to Kb
Posted by: Anon2 | 2008/06/10

Punzi, wonder if you'd retain your opinion if this happened to your sister?
Terina contrary to what our opinionated forumer is saying, it might actually help their marriage if she finds out the truth. Not all such confrontations end up in a divorce!!! If I were you, I'd tell the priest that married them, if you know his/her details!

Reply to Anon2

Punzi follow your own advice and back off. The wife has every right to know about this affair. Why would you want to protect a clandestine relationship? Hmmm, you're probably in one yourself.

Posted by: bee | 2008/06/10

Hey Punzi, why dont you back off and go back to school to learn how to spell.

Reply to bee