Posted by: Anon#2 | 2008-11-03

Post 1458, C

Hi C - you don' t even have to complicate it with " another woman"  - he is behaving badly no matter what. And it' s an awful example to the kids and a ridiculous strain on you. Please don' t go an alter yourself chemically in order to be acceptable to a man that won' t even say sorry. Next thing you know, you won' t even be yourself anymore. Get some legal advice and then tell him to choose whether he wants to live alone and unaccountable, or be a working and viable part of a family.

Posted by: B | 2008-11-03

C I know it' s scary but they take advantage when they know you are scared, show him you are not, take no notice of him, when he goes out on a Friday say that' s fine and find somewhere where you can go with the kids, don' t let him know where, that will worry him, see us stay at home moms they take advantage of, if you can' t beat him join him.
Make your kids and yourselves happy, watch movies, play music, keep your mind occupied, on Sat take the kids out leave him at home, touch nothing, leave the place in a mess, be on the road mom, that will worry him, if that doesn' t work threaten to move out.
I never worked so it was harder being dependant on him,
Pitch up on a Friady at this boys meeting and observe,it' s hard I know but you' ll lie awake night after night asking yourself what if.
Once they start they can' t stop.If it' s new nip it in the bud.All the best.Be strong for the little ones.

Reply to B
Posted by: B | 2008-11-03

I' ve thought about that..... wasting time and being left alone anyway. But i m scared and i think he knows this .
Thanx for the advice tho. My 4 yrs old can pick up the tension 2. He said in the car this mornin " Daddy y r u not talking?" 

Reply to B
Posted by: c | 2008-11-03

Thanx all. I feel a little beta. for now but i know the evenin is going 2 b hard.

Reply to c
Posted by: B | 2008-11-03

C we tend to put our lives into pleasing our men,keeping the house shiny,kids well etc, Why?because we' re proud housewives and mothers,but what do men do,Oh they don' t get enough attention,instead of helping you over the weekends with the kids,housework etc.
I was married for 18 years and put up with all because of my kids, waiting for them to grow up, wasn' t worth it.No counselling helped, his mind was made up, clubbing and woman.
I was sorry I didn' t bail out when the kids were minors, now they hate me for disrupting their lives not that my life was hell.
Please put your kids first, this is very unhealthy living, there is always another woman behind it all.I got a PI and found out what I suspected and he denied each time.

Reply to B