Question
Posted by: Boo | 2009-01-17

post 1348 reply

I suppose I can reduce the intensity however this does not seem normal to me the dizziness that is because I have taken this drug at that dose before infact prior to my relapse I was still on this drug but at a reduced dose like 10mg(Wasnt taking it religiously though leant my lesson) but now I started of on 20mg in the middle of November didnt have much of a problem this dizziness/light headedness started 3 weeks ago my symptoms are such that I am like on the verge of fainting well thats how I feel when I complete a set of squats or something that requires me to lie down and then get up and then anxiety kicks in! I' ve been on 40mg for now past 4 days Do you think I have to check this out?, I also at times get a rash due to a slight wheat allergy so at times I take 10mg of phenergen could there be an interaction?, I know you probably annoyed with me I just want to figure out if its something else and get back to normal life!

I understand your puzzlement. Generally, dizziness as a side-effect wanes after a couple of weeks ; and if you were on the same dose previously without such a side-effect, it's unlikely to start poducing that effect now.
Phenergan, like all anti-histamines can make one feel woozy or a bit dozy.
I wondr whether there could be an element of Postural Hypotension, which is when one's blood pressure drops briefly when one stands up after sitting or lying for a time