Posted by: Racoon | 2011-09-02

Post 1296 not anwered - a bit frustrated

Dear Doc

You answered the post before and the post after my question, but did not answer the one I asked? I was very anxious and would have appreciated a reply very much.

Please refer to post 1296 below and the answer posted by me:

I have developed a rash on my thighs and upper arms and what seems to be bruising. I dont know whether I am scratching so hard that I''m bruising or if it is a indication of something else. I have tried cortisone creams and anti itching creams although i may not have used either for the correct length of time. Please advise me.

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 31/8/2011

You should consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests. It is not normal to bruise this easily and your doctor will have to investigate the cause.