Posted by: LINDZ | 2009-04-09

Hi everyone,

i tried to talk to him last night and he just kept quite, i don' t know what to do. We supposed to go home this weekend for the holidays but he only told me this morning that he' s not ggoing home, he doesn' t have enough cash  i don' t have a car its his car and i don' t drive.

I just don' t know whats going on!

Eish. Confusing and worrying, but maybe he just needs more time to think this through. Will the families be surprised and upset by you both not turning up ?

Posted by: LINDZ | 2009-04-09

I was thinking of taking a public transport but i don' t like travelling with the baby in transport like that and he knows that. The faimily will be upset if one of us doesn' t show nad of course they want to see the baby.

I' ll try to calm down and relax this weekend, hope and wish things will be back to normal again after this weekend.

Reply to LINDZ
Posted by: Really | 2009-04-09

He is really being insensitve and a bit childish... Can you not arrange to get other transport? Maybe he needs time to think on his own, and maybe this break will be good for him and for you.

You know what, you can' t ruin your holidays by staying with someone who does not even want to talk to you...especially this long weekend.

I am not saying leave him permanetly, I am just saying, for this weekend, let him be alone and talk to him before you leave and hope that things will be different when you come back.

All the best.

Reply to Really