Question
Posted by: Just wondering | 2013/01/29

Possibly pregnant

I am on Yasmin and about 4 weeks ago when i was on holiday i swopped my weeks inactive tablets and my weeks active tablets around to postpone my period, I had my period as normal when I took my inactive tablets and had two weeks active tablets after my period. I am now on the inactive tablets again and i am only getting brown spotting. Over the last two weeks i have been having heartburn, a bit of nausia and sore breasts, at first i thought it was only my hormones thats messed up but now i think i might be pregnant.

Most likely change in hormones due to swopping around the pills.