Question
Posted by: worried | 2011/04/28

Possibly pregnant

Can someone show all the signs of being pregnant and yet not be pregnant.My girlfriend has a hormonal imbalance and has not had her period in over a year.We had sex but i dont know if she is pregnant.HPT are all positive for a year now.Please advise going mad.Cant handle the situation that she might be pregnant

Hallo Worried
The best way to be sure is to have a sonar of the uterus done to see if there is a foetal sac present.

2
Posted by: Johanita | 2011/04/28

I''m not a doctor but I am pregnant, so here''s some info (the doctor will probably also respond so do come back to this thread):

You can google all the symptoms of pregnancy. Early signs are the following:

Sore breasts
Possible moodiness

Then you start feeling sick but some women don''t get sick when they''re pregnant (lucky ones) - and some get extremely sick (like me)... it''s a different sickness - it''s not nice, that''s all I can say and it can be the whole day, not just in the morning but it''s especially in the mornings or evenings.

Another thing that happens is that you start waking up more at night - a lot more. I woke up every 2 hours from week 6.. to go to the loo and it''s much worse now...

My advise is, if she''s not pregnant - stop doing it. If you don''t want to carry the responsibility of pregnancy - then do your best to not do it... really - this is not for the faint hearted and you can''t bring a child into the world if you can''t look after it...

Some would say - no love no glove... I say - after falling pregnant and knowing how extremely hard it can be - just don''t do it... or get married and get ready to raise some kidos....

Reply to Johanita
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/28

Hallo Worried