Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2009-11-26

Possibly pregnant

Hi there,

Im think that there is a small chance i could be pregnant. I know you are only suppossed to take a pregnancy test once you have missed your period. The problem is My period is only due to start on the 28 november and i have a huge party to go to on the 27 November. I would really like to enjoy myself as i havent done so in ages but i dont want to drink and then find out in 3 days that i am pregnant and my drinking could have harmed the baby. My question is, if i take a pregnancy test tomorrow morning, the day before im due to start, how accurate will it be? is it worth my while?

Hallo Concerned
It may be too early to show whether you are pregnant - the test is usually fairly accurate about 19 days after conception.

3
Posted by: concerned | 2009-11-26

thanks alot

Reply to concerned
Posted by: B | 2009-11-26

You can take it the day before - but wait the full time before you read the results , (Do the test, have coffee, get dressed and then read the results - wait as longer). use the first morning wee and even if the line is very, very faint, you are pegnant, or better still go for a blood test which can pcik it up 10 days past ovulation (day 24 of your cycle) and you would know for sure.

Reply to B
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-11-26

Hallo Concerned

Reply to cyberdoc