Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2009/11/26

possibly pregnant

Hi there,

Im think that there is a small chance i could be pregnant. I know you are only suppossed to take a pregnancy test once you have missed your period. The problem is My period is only due to start on the 28 november and i have a huge party to go to on the 27 November. I would really like to enjoy myself as i havent done so in ages but i dont want to drink and then find out in 3 days that i am pregnant and my drinking could have harmed the baby. My question is, if i take a pregnancy test tomorrow morning, the day before im due to start, how accurate will it be? is it worth my while?

If its positive you have your answer. If its negative, you still won't know.

1