Question
Posted by: Mickey | 2008/08/07

Possibly Pregnant

Goodday,

I want to know if I am pregnant. I have had a very light period this month and normally have quite a heavy one. I have been tired and moody and for a few nights I have been a bit nauseous late in the night. The amount of times that I go to the loo during the day has increased and I feel like I am tired all the time even if I have slept well. My breasts have been tender for sometime but the nipples are very tender.

Am I pregnant?

It is possible. The only way to know is to do a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: Jo | 2008/08/07

When was your last period? Wait 4 - 5 days thereafter and do a HPT.

Let us know the results.

Reply to Jo
Posted by: Sam | 2008/08/07

Hi Mickey

I have been experiencing the same symptoms. I am still on the patch. But i am so afraid that i am pregnant the patch it doing harm to my pregnancy.

I was told that i shouldnt do a pregnancy test cause it will show negative as i did experience a " period" 

I should wait for another week or 2 after my period.

Let me know if you hear of anything that relates to our problem

Reply to Sam