Question
Posted by: Oeps... | 2008/07/03

Possibly pregnant?

I went off my birth control pills in middle May. I had my period 2nd of June. I had sex on 29 June. According to me my period should have started already and nothing happened yet? Could it just be that my body is still adjusting to not getting the pill everyday?

More likely your body adjusting, but do a pregnancy test to be sure.

1
Posted by: wickus | 2008/07/04

Hi oeps...

Just in case you are pregnant. Please don't abort your baby. Should the thought have come up in your mind first visit abort73.com and look at the pictures and videos on their site.

Reply to wickus