Question
Posted by: Afraid | 2008/06/02

Possibly pregnant?

Please help. My boyfriend and I didnt have full intercourse, just oral, I perfrormed on him, he kissed me, and then he did on me. He did not have full ejaculation. I have had my periods for 2 months thereafter, but have been feeling bloated for 2 months, and had 3 blood tests for pregnancy, all negative. The lab assistant made me nervous when she said a gal had been for 8 tests, all negative, but was 6 months pregnant which only a scan picked up. Please help, could I be pregant? I cant afford for this to happen, I have been stressing out. Must I do a scan, or am I ok. Thank you for your help.

I don't think that you are pregnant.

1
Posted by: ME | 2008/06/02

WAIT AND SEE IF YOU MISS A PERIOD, AND THE MEAN WHILE USE SOMETHING WHILE HAVING SEX, GO ON TEH PILL, IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THIS TO HAPPEN WHY ARE YOU HAVING SEX.

Reply to ME