Posted by: hypocondriac | 2008-11-24

Possible to overcome?

I am exhausted! I am a hypocondriac but no longer for myself but for my baby.

My baby is 6 months old and i have seen the GP 3 times and have been for 2 routine checkups at the paed.
I am so stressed that may baby has something wrong and i don' t pick it up.

This contiunous stress is totally exhausting!!!!!

How did i become like this and how do i get over it???

Be cautious, as over-anxious and under-confident moms can actually harm a baby by getting them checkup up too often, and perhaps overtreated for minor or non-existent conditions. See a good personal counsellor to work on your excessive anxieties, and to get this back into perspective.

Posted by: Nozi | 2008-11-24

If you went for check ups and all is well then you have nothing to worry about, I take it this is your first? all new moms are worried, just relax and enjoy your baby as soon he or she will be running away from all the mother love you give them.
So stop stressing,if anything is wrong with baby you will notice trust me.
Wait until baby starts teething that will stress you out for sure.Relax mother, when you stress somehow baby picks that up so calm down.

Reply to Nozi