Posted by: Randy | 2011-05-31

possible STI

Hi Doc. For two days now I have been having a smelly discharge. It really smells awful (i cant stand myself), and yesterday i thot i was menstruating bcoz it had a reddish mucus but today its an off cream color and it smells really bad, i can smell it whilst im seated. what could be the cause of this>  i haven''t had sexual intercourse for about 29 days now. Where could this be coming from? PLEASE HELP!

It could be an infection or a problem with the uterus or cervix. You need to see a doctor.

Posted by: Randy | 2011-06-13

I''ve had my normal period and the smell was gone. two after my period this reoccured and today im going to see a doc. i hope its not anything bad and can be treated. Thanks.

Reply to Randy