Posted by: Forum Member | 2013-02-05

Possible sexual infections after adult circumsision - HELP

Me and hubby are both houseful. He went for circumsision 3 weeks ago and was supposed to wait for the full 6 weeks to heal before we do the dance, well well well we couldnt contain ourselves and we made love without even using protection, since he insisted that he has healed and would like to feel it for the first time without a condom. a day later my vagina has some reactions its itchy and I think am developing trush, in our history we have never had an STD''s while together, is it posible that the circumsision might have triggerded some infections which were underlying all along, am confused but going to consult soon. anyone ever experienced this bakwethu?????????

NB: DO NOT JUDGE!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Petro | 2013-02-06

Most people follow the doctors orders and DONT have sex for the first 6 weeks. Advice from a doctor is very important and if good results are expected, they should be followed.

Cosult soon, tell the doctor the truth and I hope all is well. You took quite a chance in doing what you did. Not only for your sake but also for your hubby whose cut may not be properly healed and therefor open to infection.

Reply to Petro