Posted by: worried | 2011-12-09

possible pregnant

My gf and i were fooling around, my penis was on her vagina and i fingered her. She had an abortion about a month ago and she is feeling nauseaus and throwing up. She has a hormonal imbalance as well. Is it possible she is pregnant again although there was no penetration. HPT are positive but because of hormonal imablance im not sure of the result. Is it possible to still have pregnancy hormones still after an abortion and if so how long does it last

It is possible that she is pregnant and I suggest that she consults her doctor for blood tests to investigate pregnancy. After an abortion, she can ovulate normally within two weeks and I doubt that she has an hormonal imbalance.