Question
Posted by: infernokim | 2009-03-02

Possible Pregnant

I have been on Nordette for approx. 20 days and only missed 1 day of not taking the tablet (that was at the beginning when I started to take the pill)

I started on Nordette as I was a Virgin and my boyfriend and I felt that our relationship moved to another level.
We slept together after 20 days of me being on the Pill and I started taking Herbex slimming drops that are suppose to be Natural. (started taking them about 1 week ago )

I am now starting to move onto the Red Tablets in the pack of Nordette.
Silly Question, Could I be pregnant due to taking slimming drops, yet I have been taking the pill everyday at the same time.
Please can you assist.

Kind Regards

Kate is right about the timing, but some medications can interfere with the Pill. Check the contents of your slimming mixture. If it is just vitamins, you should be okay but anyhting else may have an effect on the Pill.

1
Posted by: Kate | 2009-03-02

It is unlikely that you would be pregnant. Ovulation is usually 14 days before your next period and if your cycle is a normal 28 -30 day cycle then you would have had sex after ovulation.

Reply to Kate