Question
Posted by: Mia | 2009-02-23

Possible pregnancy after ectopic

I had an ectopic pregnancy 6.5 weeks ago and still haven' t had my periods. I did a home pregnancy test this morning because I' ve been feeling so nauseous and tired. There was two lines.

Is it possible for me to be pregnant or is it rather the hCG count from the previous pregnancy (I lost the pregnancy at 7 weeks) that is still in my system?

Please advise

It is rather long after the ectopic pregnancy for the test to still be positive. I would suggest that you repeat it or have a blood test.

1
Posted by: Lily | 2009-02-26

Hi there.It' s also been 5wks since my ectopic and no period. Not really sure how long before hormone levels regulate. Also want to know.

Reply to Lily