Question
Posted by: Pinky | 2012/07/10

possible pregnancy

I last started my period on 12 June 2012, cycle of 28 days, ovulated+- on 25th- 26th June, had unprotected sex, period due on the 8/9th July, had slight bleeding , but more dark brown clots for less than a day, could I be pregnant, very sore breasts at this point in time with a fair amount of headache and lower abdominal cramps. Di a pregnancy test on Wednesday, 4th July, but it was negative, was it too soon to test......please I would appreciate an opinion.

You tested too soon. You could repeat the test now.

2

Posted by: Nini | 2012/07/11

If you did a pregnancy test on 4th July but you were only due 8/9 July then that explains why the pregnancy test was negative! You tested too early.

You are now officially late for your period so now is the best time to take a pregnancy test. If it also comes out negative and you havent started by Friday then you need to go see a doctor and let them refer you for a blood test.

But based on your symptoms it does sound like possible pregnancy.

Reply to Nini