Question
Posted by: worried | 2011/12/06

possible pregnancy

My girlfriend had an abortion about three weeks ago due to various reasons. Its eems we did not learn and were fooling around.Although we had no sex, i did rub my penis on her vagina and also fingered her. She is feeling nauseas and think she is pregnant again. Is it possible and what can we do to find out for sure and if she is is can she take an abortion pill again. i know im wrong but we cant go thruogh with the oreg

It would be rather soon for her to be pregnant again, but she could do a pregnancy test to know for sure.

2

Posted by: MM | 2011/12/07

Did your girlfriend not opt for a suitable contraceptive method for her after the first abortion? This is really playing with fire if you both know you are not ready to bring a child into this world.

Nausea cold be caused by her last pregnancy as symptoms sometimes take time to clear.

Reply to MM