Question
Posted by: Clare | 2009/10/16

Possible pregnancy

What are the chances of me being pregnant? Im on Mirelle, only once took the tablet the next day only. Always practiced coitus interuptus. Im on eating plan to lose weight at the moment. My period is 2 day late

It is always safest to check a pregnancy test if your period is late, as failures do occur.

3
Posted by: Bron | 2009/10/19

Hi! you need to post a new question. Doc has alreayd answered the first one, so wont come back here.
You should load a brand new one if you want a reply from the doc

Reply to Bron
Posted by: Mrs M | 2009/10/19

hi, i stoped taking my noddet tablets last year Dec,and i havent conceived or anything , what can be wrong?

Reply to Mrs M