Question
Posted by: emza | 2009-07-09

POSSIBLE PREGNANCY

Hi doc i want to know if its possible for be pregnant cause i have a 28 cycle, first day of my last period was on the 20 june 09 and had intercourse on the 30th and 1st of july09 so is it possible for me to be pregnant?or should i wait?

It is possible, but you will have to wait till your next perod is due before you can test.

1

Had sex. Took morning after pill. Got my period within 3 days. Had it for 5. now haven' t had it again for 34. Could I still be preg even after the morning after pill and the period?